The NGO Whisperer®
Global Fellowship Programme 2023
Applications for the next intake open in January 2024
The NGO Whisperer® Global Fellowship Programme is an accredited six-month rigorous virtual leadership programme for exceptional leaders and founders of non-governmental organisations (NGOs) and social enterprises worldwide, especially those from low and middle-income countries.
Objectives of the Global Fellowship Programme
- To build the capacity of professionals from small and medium-sized Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs) and Social Enterprises who are already in positions of leadership and influence to further enhance and expand their knowledge, skills, and expertise;
- To provide high-impact training, professional development, and cross-cultural opportunities for NGOs and Social Enterprises across the globe especially in low- and middle-income countries;
- To create a global community of leaders, influencers, and decision-makers, who are focused on designing and implementing high-impact programmes that contribute building a sustainable world.
This is a six-month rigorous online programme from July to December 2023.
- Applications open: 31 January 2023
- Applications close: 30 April 2023
- Recruitment: 01 – 15 May 2023
- Orientation: 01 July 2023
- Fellowship starts: 01 July 2023
- Fellowship ends: 15 December 2023
- Graduation ceremony: 24 February 2024
What To Expect
- One-on-one online tailored mentorship and leadership coaching;
- Online masterclasses with highly skilled faculty;
- All access pass to The NGO Whisperer® Global Summit in 2023;
- Access to The NGO Whisperer® Global Community and alumni network.
- Feature on The NGO Whisperer® Magazine and Podcast.